This magical hotel, located in the historical center, has been installed in an old house from S. XVIII remodeled in order to conserver characteristics typical baroque buildings of the time, but having an excellent communion with contemporaneous elements and minimalist decoration giving a result of eclectic spaces and exceptional.
- We recommend the pool patio it is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. This patio sets under a large tree dome metalque a way of creating an atmosphere of comfort and tranquility while listening to the murmur of water.
- If you like to relax visit the SPA that is located on the terrace of the house and offering an unusual view of the cathedral Angelopolitana.
- We invite you to visit One of the most important treasures of Puebla Capital it is the Palafox Library. As well visit the zocalo and portals.
Meson Sacristia Hotel Partner
Meson Sacristia de la Compañia. Puebla talavera tiles with gold leaf accents are used to frame the doors. Each room has been individually decorated with antiques.
- Take a cooking class with duration of 3 hours.
- You certainly must try the mole poblano a culinary experience.
- Cool off with the traditional drink of the city "Pasita" or try the house specialty "Cazuelita Poblana".
- Visit The Library Palafaxiona, La Capilla del Rosario, Santa Monica Museum, The Cathedral.
- Enjoy the crafts market "El Parian" and Antiques store at "El callejon de los sapos".