Hotel Cinco combines the super gorgeous Pacific coastline of Mexico with an unpretentious, pristine organic living experience in a refined atmosphere. Here, a healthy lifestyle is paramount, but shoes are optional. It’s for the traveler – or traveling family - that wants to stretch the limits of body, mind and spirit – those that understand that embracing life is about having fun. Think of CINCO as the game-changer in vacation experiences.
- We recommends dining at the Café des Artistes del Mar, owned and operated by the award-winning and internationally recognized chef, Thierry Blouet.
- You should also visit the rooftop casual dining (breakfast and lunch) can be enjoyed at CINCO’s rooftop Sunset Bar & Grill, where new friends can be made over the community table. Enjoy cold cervezas or organic-cocktails, heaven-made for watching the sunset or counting stars.
- The hotel also offers the complete Cinco Aqua Center with Surf for aquatic adventures.
- The CINCO Athletic Club & Spa to soothe and restore.
- Take the Lifestyle cultural Camps that are designed to re-energize, while you learn new talents and skills.